Macros for Lemon: 91% Fat, 4.5% Protein, 4.5% Carbs, 3 net carbs per serving.
Macros for Chocolate: 89% Fat, 5.4% Protein, 5.6% Carbs, 4.0 net carbs per serving.
8oz cream cheese
½ cup Heavy whipping cream
1/2 Cup Swerve confectioner
1 TBSLP Vanilla Extract
3-4 TBSLP 100% Cocoa powder or ½ Squeezed lemon
1. Whisk heavy cream in a bowl until fluffy
2. Add cream cheese and beat together with mixer
3. Add swerve and vanilla extract and beat with mixer
4. Add cocoa powder or lemon and beat with mixer. (start with 3 TBLSP of cocoa, add one more if you want more chocolate taste)
5. Taste, if not sweet enough add more swerve to preference.
Refrigerate for texture